WEEK 2

Following this structure:

What I intend to do this week:

-Draft 2 of proposal
-Artist Research
-Daniel Ash sculpture page finished
-Set up sketchbook
-Bauhaus sculpting challenge

Diary:






Conclusion and how I'll move forward:
Learn from this weeks failures and carry on. The silicone didn't work this time but, there are other avenues to explore, like using latex instead or plaster casting instead. Also, do not work as quick I did on the Peter Murphy sculpture. Sitting for 16 hours will send you crazy and you won't be pleased with the outcome, chill out and take it at a steady pace so that you can notice things when they're genuinely going wrong. Next week, I'll aim to take a sculpting break, as I'm feeling burnt out, and work on my sketchbook that I said I would start this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL PIECE

REALISTIC SCULPTING RESEARCH / DANIEL ASH SCULPTURE

THE ART OF NOISE ART BOOK