WEEK 3

Following this structure:

Intentions for the week:
-Begin a sketchbook
-Strip Armature to start Kevin Haskins sculpture
-Start new sculpture

Diary:



Conclusion:

I am happy with the progress I made this week. My Kevin Haskins sculpture is going well but I am feeling quite burnt out, the 2D work might start to become a focus in my work. The constant success and failure that is a part of the sculpting process is actually a lot to take on as an artist especially if you're already quite self-critical, and dealing with it can be quite frustrating so taking breaks in between sculptures is definitely a better idea than completing everything all at once. Next week, I'll aim to do some more 2D work and put less focus on the sculpting so that I can keep my sanity. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL PIECE

REALISTIC SCULPTING RESEARCH / DANIEL ASH SCULPTURE

THE ART OF NOISE ART BOOK