WEEK 5
Intentions:
-send picture of sculptures to Emily for blog
-finish a Daniel Ash sculpture and send to Emily for blog
-Carry on with painting experiments and Sketchbook work
Diary: (in order from bottom to top)
Conclusion: I was able to send the pictures of my sculptures to Emily on time. I sculpted Daniel Ash in 5 hours and in one sitting which is a record time for me, though he probably would've looked more accurate if I had of taken my time with it. I've completed the set and now I'm exhausted and want to focus on doing a bit of my 2D work. Next week, I'll aim to do a bit of digital art and some more sketchbook work as I'm getting quite into my sketchbook work. I've been painting David J a lot so maybe I'll have a go at drawing someone else. I also want to have a go at casting in Latex following on from the silicone casting failure.
Comments
Post a Comment