WEEK 9

Following this structure:

Intentions:
-work more on my sketchbook
-plan for my Final Piece a little bit and decide where I want to take my sculptures

Diary:





Conclusion: Unfortunately, I was totally incapacitated with anxiety and running around to finalise my application to do much work. I've done a couple of comfort pieces here and there to help with the anxiety, like a Peter Murphy portrait in oil pastel that I quite like. The anxiety about starting my application was bad, but the anxiety about finalising it was way worse, way way worse. I don't think I've ever experienced anything that felt that bad in a while. I think that's why I like to listen to loud music, because its louder than the anxiety, if that makes sense. But that's how I've dealt with this week a couple of portraits here and there, playing my bass, listening to a lot of music and dealing with the application itself. Hopefully everything is sorted now, so next week I'll intend on working on my Sketchbook some more and some more Final Piece planning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL PIECE

REALISTIC SCULPTING RESEARCH / DANIEL ASH SCULPTURE

THE ART OF NOISE ART BOOK