WEEK 11

Following this structure:

Intentions
-Sand down Daniel Ash sculpture as he is too bulky
-Prepare sculptures for painting
-Start to paint sculptures
-Weft the hair

Diary: (order bottom to top)




Conclusion: I have been very productive this week! I have been doing some research for how I want my sculptures to look, They are sanded and painted and I am ready for them to be done early next week. I do feel like I have left them a bit too late but at the same time, this is the only time I could've really done them. I ordered a new record and I'm really happy to have a Daniel Ash record now! Next week I intend on finishing my sculptures, Finishing my blog, Writing an Evaluation and Finishing everything. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL PIECE

REALISTIC SCULPTING RESEARCH / DANIEL ASH SCULPTURE

THE ART OF NOISE ART BOOK