WEEK 7

Following this structure:

Intentions: 

-Continue on with sketchbook work, experimenting with acrylic paint specifically and my Caran D'ache wax oil pastels
-Cast all of the Bauhaus sculptures in latex
Diary:







Concluion: While I was able to cast the Bauhaus sculptures in Latex with an expanding foam core, I don't feel like this is what I want my Final Piece to look like. They came out looking wrinkley, orange and the foam hadn't adhered properly to the cotton on the inside of the latex. The Modroc Moulds have got damp on them as well, so I don't really want them hanging around for very long. It's quite disappointing to feel like I keep failing at what I want to achieve.

This is not what we were aiming for, I don't think it's even human, all I know is that it should never see the light of day again

Next week, I intend to put down the sculpting for a bit and focus purely on my sketchbook work and painting. I need a breather from the stress of moulding and demoulding things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL PIECE

REALISTIC SCULPTING RESEARCH / DANIEL ASH SCULPTURE

THE ART OF NOISE ART BOOK